FIRST DAY TO CIRCULATE PETITIONS
Tuesday, January 26
- All petition circulators must be registered Republicans of Pennsylvania’s 3rd Congressional district.
- All persons signing the petition must be a registered Republican of Pennsylvania’s 3rd Congressional district.
- Petitions must be notarized after the circulator is done collecting signatures.
KELLY FOR CONGRESS PETITION COLLECTION
Wednesday, February 10 – a notary will be available
- Erie Co.: Brewerie at Union Station, 123 West 14th, Erie from 5:00 – 6:00 pm
- Crawford Co.: Crawford Co. GOP HQ, 312 Chestnut St., Meadville from 4:00 – 6:00 pm
- Lawrence Co.: Two Rivers Artisan Coffee Works, 11 S. Mill St., New Castle from 5:00 – 6:00 pm
- Mercer Co.: Mercer Co. GOP HQ, 124 S. Diamond St., Mercer from 5:00 – 7:00 pm
Thursday, February 11 – a notary will be available
- Armstrong Co.: Lincoln Day Dinner, Latin American Club, Ford City; 6:00 pm
- Butler Co.: The Chop Shop, 108 N. Main Street, Butler from 5:30 – 7:30 pm
KELLY FOR CONGRESS PETITION FILING
Friday, February 12 – Mike Kelly for Congress files first set of petitions in Harrisburg
Tuesday, February 16 – Last day to file any additional petitions in Harrisburg.
If you are unable to drop off your petition and wish to mail it, please have it notarized
and mail it to Mike Kelly for Congress, PO Box 476, Lyndora, PA 16045.
Be sure to mail your petition no later than February 8 so we receive it by February 11.
3rd CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT MUNICIPALITIES
ARMSTRONG COUNTY – All municipalities
BUTLER COUNTY – All municipalities
Townships of Brady, Licking, Madison, Monroe, Perry, parts of Piney (all blocks except 3000, 3001, 3002, 3003, 3004, 3005, 3006, 3007, 3008, 3009, 3010, 3013, 3014, 3015, 3021, 302, 3026, 3030, 3031, 3032, 3037, 3038, 3039, 3044, 3046, 3056, 3136, and 3137 of tract 160500), Porter, Redbank & Toby; Boroughs of Callensburg, East Brady, Hawthorn, New Bethlehem, Rimersburg & Sligo
City of Meadville; Townships of Athens, Beaver, Bloomfield, Cambridge, Conneaut, Cussewago, East Fairfield, East Fallowfield, East Mead, Fairfield, Greenwood, Hayfield, North Shenango, Oil Creek, Pine, Randolph, Richmond, Rockdale, Rome, Sadsbury, South Shenango, Sparta, Spring, Steuben, Summerhill, Summit, Troy, Union, Venango, Vernon, Wayne, West Fallowfield, West Mead, West Shenango & Woodcock; Boroughs of Blooming Valley, Cambridge Springs, Centerville, Cochranton, Conneaut Lake, Conneautville, Hydetown, Linesville, Saegertown, Spartansburg, Springboro, Townville, Venango & Woodcock
City of Erie; Townships of Conneaut, Elk Creek, Fairview, Girard, Lake Erie, parts of Millcreek (includes districts 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 22 and 24) & Springfield; Boroughs of Albion, Cranesville, Girard, Lake City & Platea
City of New Castle; Townships of Hickory, Mahoning, Neshannock, North Beaver, Plain Grove, Pulaski, Scott, Shenango, Slippery Rock, Taylor, Union, Washington, and Wilmington; Boroughs of Bessemer, New Wilmington, S.N.P.J., South New Castle & Volant
MERCER COUNTY – All municipalities
Contact Ann at 724.712.1243 or email@example.com if you would like to carry a petition for Mike.